Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y ofrecerle una buena experiencia de navegación. Por favor acepte nuestras cookies, o accede al botón de configuración para bloquearlas o gestionarlas.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website downloads to your PC, phone or any other device, with information about your browsing on that site. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – the website will not link the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase in cookies.
What are cookies used on this website for?
What are cookies not used on this website for?
Cookies will not be used to store personal sensitive identifiable information.
What types of cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified into session and permanent cookies. In the case of the former, their validity expires when the user closes the browser, while the validity of permanent Cookies can be variable, once they have fulfilled the objective that motivated their installation or when the user manually deletes them.
According to its manager, Cookies may be their own, in this case HUMAN ANALYTICS, or third parties, in general entities that process the data obtained through cookies, and which are sent to the user’s terminal from an unmanaged computer or domain not managed by HUMAN ANALYTICS.
Based on its purpose, it is possible to distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to browse through a website or application, and use the different options or services that exist on it. They include in this group, for example, session identification, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user computer, such as language or geographical location, the type of browser used to access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces that the owner of the page or application has included to show ads on them.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces through the storage of information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits.
Identificación de usuario
Identificar y autenticar al usuario
|Realizar el seguimiento del sitio web mediante la herramienta de Google Analytics||Persistentes|
To restrict, block or delete cookies from this website, you can do so at any time by modifying your device settings through the browser options used.
Through the help of your browser, the user can learn about the different options for the management of Cookies. These options may include the rejection of all cookies, preventing them from being installed on your terminal, the previous notice of the browser prior to the installation of cookies, so that you can indicate your acceptance, or browsing in private mode, by which cookies are automatically deleted after the navigation of the website:
- Internet explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet- explorer
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=delete-cookies- remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
You can also exclude the use of analytical cookies used by Google Analytics, through the opt-out systems provided by Google, from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
In any case, the user should be aware that disabling cookies may hinder or prevent access to certain sections of the HUMAN ANALYTICS Website, or their browsing experience may be degraded.